[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

7 days until I go to Japan

This is a photo of Akarenga (lit. Red Brick). Its located near Yokohama, and I really enjoy going to that general area at night. Especially in winter! I know that sounds strange, but winter is far and away my favourite season. Not only is it the only season that you can go skiing, but there is nothing better than a windy, winter night, walking through an area lit up with lights. And listening to music! I reckon Lifehouse is the best music to walk to...

Anyway, I've been going through my old photos of Japan, thinking about all the things that I've been wanting to do, and all the places I want to go. I really want to go to Hokkaido for the skiing. I'm determined to learn howto snowboard this coming winter. I'd also like to do a castle tour across Japan. I think I've already visited 4, but there's meant to be a couple of dozen littered across the country.

Culture crap aside, I've decided that I'm going to visit all of the good clubs in Tokyo (Roppongi, Shinjuku, and so on) and Kyoto, because there are some really good ones that I haven't visited yet, and I don't think that there is much in the way of objective information available for the English-speaking community in Japan.

---------------------Akarenga-------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home