[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Saturday, March 26, 2005

When I was a Koala Handler back at Wonderland...

These are some photos taken from back in the day when I was a Koala Handler at Sydney's now defunct Australia's Wonderland... (the website is closed down)

I'll never forget those mottos and advertising blurbs those brilliant people in management and marketing used to come up with that were supposed to inspire us (the staff), and lure the unsuspecting public into Wonderland - the epitome of mediocrity and incompetent managerial staff. Anyway, here are a few of the blurbs -

Where the fun never ends!
You'll always remember your time at Wonderland!
SMILES - Service Motivation Initiative Loyalty Energetic Smile

Or some crap like that.

-----------------------Me and the girls----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

  • It's one of my goals in life to become a koala handler. How did you do it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • I kinda fell into it by accident. I had a job working in the koala section of the zoo/theme park as a Japanese translator, and then one thing led to another...

    By Blogger KJ, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home