[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, April 29, 2005

Enough room to do the can-can...

So I've lived in Japan before, and I've lived in a tiny room in a student dormitory before, but I don't ever remember bathrooms being as small as the one I have now. As can be seen below, the sink kinda hangs over the bath slightly, and when you have a shower, you can't move too much. If you move too far to one side, you hit the soap holder, and then when you go to compensate by moving toward the other side, you bump into the sink. And so now I have bruises all over me - including one on my forehead when I got up suddenly in the night and headbutted the corner of the wardrobe...

--------Enough room to do the can-can----------

---------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home