[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm here...

Well I'm here. And I've been here for 4 days now. But tuesday night doesn't count, so lets say 3 days.

It doesn't really feel like I've left home. It feels like I've moved into Chinatown, and thats about it. Because I'm living near Shibuya (a massively big suburb of Tokyo), I know the area pretty well, and I know my way around, so there isn't anything new to look at.

I've got a fair bit more to report, but I'm about to go out for drinks with the other Australian scholarship recipients, and tomorrow I'm going out to hanami to drink some more and meet some Thai people, but I should be able to write some more on sunday.

Incidentally, hanami is the activity that takes place every year around this time which is simply a picnic under the Cherry Blossom trees.

--------------------------------Hanami--------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine some drunk people sprawled out on the ground where the bambi in this picture are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home