[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Saturday, April 30, 2005

It was inevitable, really...

I think we all knew it was just a matter of time... yup, within one month of being here, I find myself taking my clothes off in a public place in the busiest suburbs of Tokyo on a friday night. And there's photographic evidence to chronicle this momentous occasion. I made a decision not to post it on the blog, though, because it might breach some full-frontal nudity prohibition that the web server has in place. (Yeah, it's a darn-tooting shame)

The quick story is that I lost (spectacularly) at pool last night. It wasn't so much that I played poorly (which I do) or that I was drunk (which I was - but has the strange effect of making me a better player), but that I didn't even get to have a shot. So being the strict rule-adherent that I am, I drop the pants and did a lap around the pool table... with the paparazzi crowding around me, going crazy with the cameras. On the plus side, at least we weren't playing for money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home