[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My mobile phone (keitai denwa)

I figured it was necessary to introduce my new keitai. Its got a digital camera (1.3 megapixels) that takes both pictures and movies, gps, email address, easy to use buttons, bilingual OS, voice recorder, and bunch of other stuff that I haven't discovered yet... But the best bit is that it only cost 1 yen! Score! The only problem is the email address I've been assigned - its 0jm17j26845025m@ezweb.co.jp... that's gonna have to change - just try remembering that and writing it down on beer-soaked napkin paper for some chick you meet in a pub...! (Don't bother trying to email it... it won't exist by the time you read this post)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home