[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Now I have proof!!!

I think anyone who has every asked me about Japan has asked me about the 'rumour' that you can buy used-school girl undies from vending machines in Japan. It's true, and yet strangely, this conversation always seems to happen when I'm drunk, so I'm not sure that my confirming it carries a great deal of authority. And I've always added that I find the whole thing stupid - even if you do get your rocks off over sniffing someone else's pants, how the hell do you know that they belong to a school girl and not some old granny walking up and down a staircase or something... uurrgghh!!! Well now I have proof, not the probative kind, but it's good enough. This is an MTV Asia advertisement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home