[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, April 11, 2005

You rock my world...

I woke up this morning and my bed was a-rockin'. Sounds exciting, doesn't it. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything kinky. Rather, I was thinking that it was an earthquake - my first since arriving here. But after yesterdays drama, I knew that it was just a dream. "Ah ha!" I thought, "I'm not gonna be tricked again! This is just a dream and any minute a bevy of naked beauties are gonna jump into bed with me!" So I decided to wait it out... but the bevy of beauties didn't appear, and the bed didn't stop shaking. DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Turns out that there was an actual earthquake. The only thing that I could think of was the lady at the community centre who I had scoffed at when she gave me a pamphlet on how to survive an earthquake. I quickly decided that now would be a fitting time to read the pamphlet. I fished it out of the bin, read it, and now I know everything there is to know about surviving an earthquake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home