[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Clothing optional

Ok, so I literally have nothing to wear. I'm down to one singlet and a hat... and as fashionably forward/backward/abstract/(insert preferred adjective here) as the Japanese are, I just don't know that this is the kind of ensemble that'll catch on - but I've always been a trend-setter, so I'll try it out today and let you all know how it goes. Why, I remember my 'a-koala-has- just-pissed-down-the right-hand-side of-my-shirt' look, and that scored me a few looks walking down the street (koalas have got some gawd-awful stinking urine). I've got a couple of garbage bags that I'm thinking I might fashion a little something out of that I'm sure'll get the girls attention... or I could just go with the toilet paper ensemble as shown below...

----[left] I have see-through garbage bags too for those extra-special occassions----

----[right] made entirely out of toilet paper----

I know that I should do the washing, but the guy who lives next to the laundromat in my dormitory is always giving me nasty looks whenever I carry a bunch of dirty clothes towards the washing machines... like the "how-about-I-take-a-jackhammer-to your-head-and-see-how-much-you-like-the-noise..." look, to which I respond with a "please-sir, my-clothes-smell-gawd-awful and-I-only-have-a-singlet-and-a-hat-left" look. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home