[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, May 13, 2005

Generic Post#1

I have too much to write down, and no time to write it, so for today, I think I'll just post some (interesting) photos that a friend and I have taken on our trips around Japan. Let me just say, though, that the idea for this post is loosley based on (translation - "a complete and utter ripoff of") Nam's idea... just thought I'd clear that up... And now let the plagiarism begin...

------[top] Damn Hippies! (found on a slipper)----

---[bottom] Place of Intelligence Service (billboard for a pachinko/poker machine parlor)---

---[left] Now I've found a way to conveniently store my dogs!!----

--------[right] It says "Do not park your bicycle here!"-------

--------Don't you DARE mistake!-------

--------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home