[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Revenge will be mine

This is one of the guards at my dormitory - he's sleeping. He does that alot. As does the other one. They do it when at night, when they're supposed to be working. Ideally, they're here to let people into the dormitory after the curfew. I was told by the staff that he'll be sleeping if I come back late, so all I have to do is bang on the window until he wakes up. Failing that, I have the phone number, and I have to call him. Failing that, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do - he seems like a heavy sleeper - but seeing as fireworks are legal here, and are sold over the counter at any Seven Eleven, I might try shooting some fireworks at the window and see how that works...

---------zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-----------

-------------------------------------------

That he's sleeping when he should be working wouldn't normally bother me - normally, I'd be cool with it. What bugs me is that he wakes up at the crack-of-bloody-dawn and makes the most inane bloody announcements over the PA system - thus waking me up. Like announcing at 9:00am on sunday mornings that the soccer team will be meeting in the foyer to go out and play a match soon... This isn't a one-off - it happens every sunday morning, and it's not an open invitation to the general public to join in... no... it's a reminder to those on the soccer team to turn up at the pre-designated time - the same time that they do every sunday. I will solve this problem. Come hell or high water, this is going to stop. I'm here for two years, and at some point, I'm going to get revenge on this man... fireworks may be involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home