[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, June 27, 2005

Generic Post #291

I thought that I should celebrate Bloggers introduction of an easier "Add Image" system by adding some images that I've been meaning to post, but haven't got around to doing.


-----[left] They can't make up their minds if you're allowed to park there or not-------

------------[right] This man hates bikes-----------

----------[left] "Used Lady's"... I'll take three, and can you wrap them to go?---------

----------------[right] Hamberger friend - I feel happiness when I eat a him----------------

Finally, there is the The Book of Bunny Suicides. This is a book I discovered back in Sydney, and I've only just stumbled on some of the pictures on the internet. Its just a collections of drawings of cute bunnies attempting to commit suicide - its dark, but some of them are kinda funny. It's not for everyone, though. Here is a sample...




1 Comments:

  • Now why would a bunny want to commit suicide?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home