[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've lost my sense of humour

[23:15] I'm tired and I've got a splitting headache. Think I'll go to sleep.

[23:40] Have successfully managed to somehow get to sleep. This is strange for me, because I've had such a bad time sleeping for the past couple of months.

[00:45] Wake up for some reason. All I remember thinking was "I've gotta get up straight away!!"... I'm not sure why, but it took me a while to realise that I had just been sleeping, and this was another of my "suddenly awake" moments. Somehow managed to get back to sleep with no problems.

[02:00] Wake up again. Go back to sleep.

[03:20] Wake up again. This is getting bloody ridiculous. I can hear the people in the room next to me having carnal relations on an audible scale. From the sounds of it, they're trying to jackhammer a hole through to my room. I've now well and truly lost my sense of humour.

And so, I can't sleep, decided to write a post about it. I should probably try and get some study done while I'm awake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home