[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, September 05, 2005

Insanity is setting in...

I'm so bored right now. I'm typing this post on my mobile phone because I'm stuck on a train in the middle of nowhere, and its not moving because apparently the line ahead is flooded.

I've now been here for 56 minutes, and I've gone through 56 levels of insanity. There are a bunch of Rapper-wannabes in the next carriage who have started a really bad rap session. They just wave their hands around aimlessly, and say "yeah!" when they can't think of anything to say. The foreigner who was sitting just across from me has started arguing with the train conducter. People have started to stare at me, thinking that because we're both foreigners, we therefore must know each other. I'm trying to look preoccupied with my phone, hoping that this damn foreigner would just shut up and stop drawing attention to the both of us.

I'm contemplating ripping up the sleepers, and using the wood to build an Ark. I'll take two of each type of woman - two cute women, two hot women, two sexy women, two naughty women, two women who are underwear models...

Damn! The train just started moving again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home