[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, September 23, 2005

The parentals

The parentals have decided that they're going to come and visit me in Japan for the next week. This'll be their third time to Japan, and I'll be damned if I know what I'm going to do with them - they've seen more of Japan than most Japanese. The only thing I can think to do is to put them on a train on the Yamanote Line - which a simply a loop, that goes around and around and around - and tell them to get off at the last stop... That should keep them occupied for a couple of hours. It'll work because they don't speak or read Japanese, so they won't know that they've visited the same train station for the umpteenth time... he he he.

Filial piety was never my strong suit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home