[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Things that disturb me

One of the most disturbing memories from my childhood is when I was watching Seasame Street, and Kermit the Frog put a pair of false teeth in his mouth, trying to bite people. Scared the bejesus out of me. Seasame Street just wasn't the same for me after that.

I was reminded of this the other day, when I saw a poster of Bert and Ernie with bare legs...

Again, I found this disturbing. After years and years of only seeing their torsos, it seems blasphemous to see their kneeless legs.

In addition to this, I have come across two other photos that I find disturbing. For one, this picture of the new Pope scares the hell out of me. I have nothing against him personally, but his face isn't, in my opinion, the best advertisement for the Catholic faith. His eyes make him look truly evil, and his PR consultant should be excommunicated for letting this photo get published.


And finally, this creature has been awarded the World's Ugliest Dog award three years in a row... understandably.

1 Comments:

  • How do you do, interesting information you have presented here. I enjoyed passing time by reading your blog.

    Aloha (meaning bye for now),

    datel dog trainer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home