[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm slightly envious...

Here's a fun little party trick...

A 50-year-old grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng has shown his true mettle by tugging a truck across a Californian car park with his penis.

And it would come it handy, too, when your car breaks down. Imagine this - you've gone driving with some friends through the scrub, and your truck gets bogged in the mud or something... "Hold on everyone! I'll fix this.... zip... tug..." Saved the day again. Is there anything it can't do?

How do you train for this? Oh wait... I think I know...

5 Comments:

  • i don't know if it's wise to tow anything with your penis, particularly if you're 50 and your skin is starting to lose elasticity.

    By Blogger Loz, at 9:18 PM  

  • This is one of those days that I'm proud to be a Californian... yet slightly disgruntled that I didn't know when he'd be passing by so I could have a handfull of marbles at the ready, just in case.

    By Blogger Colleen, at 9:57 PM  

  • I have to meet this guy.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 10:14 AM  

  • What would you do once you meet him?

    By Blogger KJ, at 12:21 AM  

  • Get him to teach you a thing or two before we have our hot and heavy affair.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home