[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Sunday, February 26, 2006



Life can be one continuous giggle, if, like me, you have filthy mind, a juvenile sense of humour, and you're lucky enough to live in Japan.

There is a loan company here in Japan called "AIKU". Or at least it was, until recently, in a moment of managerial brilliance, they decided to change their name... to "DICK". Ok, I exaggerate slightly - it's actually DIKKU, but I feel it's close enough in pronunciation to warrant me pointing it out.

What makes it even better is this promo picture. I'm not even going to bother explaining what thoughts go through my mind when I see this girl, in this pose, advertising for DIKKU.

5 Comments:

  • too funny!

    By Blogger Travel Italy, at 2:15 AM  

  • finally, a finance company being honest about what service they are going to provide. you know from the word go that they will in fact dick you.

    By Blogger Loz, at 7:48 PM  

  • by the way... rove just said Kisschasey are now making it big in Japan. best of luck trying to get "Do Do's and Whoa-oh's" out of your head... man I love that song.

    By Blogger Loz, at 7:56 PM  

  • hopefully your sense of humour never matures because these posts are just too funny

    By Blogger diadima, at 3:28 AM  

  • Oh boy! I think they need a change in their lead marketer. Or maybe not! :)

    Hey, I noticed you're almost up to reaching your 1 year anniversary in Japan. Congrats on making it that long!

    By Blogger The Dummy, at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home