[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, February 06, 2006

Outta here

I've been on a cleaning binge recently.

If I had've known that using a cocktail of anti-mildew cleaning products in a small, poorly ventilated space could get you smacked-off-your-face, high-as-a-kite, I'd've made scrubbing out my bathroom a weekly event. Of course, I could always clean out my ventilator fan, but that would just ruin all my fun. That, and the occasional 'tap-tap-taping' I hear in the roof leads me to believe that there is something alive up there... and if I invade its territory it might get angry. I think I'll leave it alone for now.

In other news (as though any part of my life was remotely newsworthy...), I am going to Vietnam on thursday. Of course, given the cheap-arse airline I'm flying with, there is no real guarantee that I'll actually make it there, and I'll probably end up being sold into white slavery (again), but it's the thought that counts. I'll be gone for a 1 week holiday, and I'll take as many photos with my technologically defunct digital camera and its 60-second life span battery as I can.

10 Comments:

  • aaaah. It is the company that will make it the best holiday ever!! More excitement, more excitement!!!!

    Meanwhile I heard that that so called cheap-arse airline is co-sharing with JAL so you might be lucky enough to get on a brand new jet. My friend who just came back says hers was shiny it was so new.

    Thought about a new camera? You ARE living in Japan you know... You can get last year's models for next to nothing and they are still more advanced than the ones sold in Oz...

    ?????!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 AM  

  • True, true.

    But how can I possibly afford a new camera when you're dragging me off to South-East Asia?

    Also, what are you doing up so late??

    By Blogger KJ, at 3:15 AM  

  • huh, you were up later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • how black are my letters now?

    By Blogger Loz, at 5:56 PM  

  • have an awesome time in vietnam!
    catch up when you get back?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

  • Sure.

    By Blogger KJ, at 4:52 PM  

  • Come clean my place. And where that cute little number you wore last time.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 7:01 AM  

  • have fun in vietnam! oh! and if you do get caught up in the whole slavery bit, call me. i'll buy you for 5 U.S. dollars. ;)

    By Blogger Julie, at 3:46 PM  

  • get there safe, baby!

    By Blogger diadima, at 6:47 AM  

  • [Jaded] Thanks for the offer. It turns out I only cost $3.50... You would have saved enough money for a ooffee or something.

    [Dia] Made it there and back in one piece. Thanks.

    By Blogger KJ, at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home