[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Tuesday, July 04, 2006



I have a plan for 2006 - a spectacular, gargantuan plan of unparalleled scope and potential for excitement that I begin to drool just at the thought of it - it's to go on a road trip across America... in a red convertible... with my friends... from LA to Miami.

If the planets are in alignment, and the moon is in the house of Jupiter, and I hear back from my friends to see if they can get the time off work, then it just might become a reality.

The whole plan is a little sketchy at this point - Las Vegas seems a likely detour, and we're talking about maybe flying up to NY for a few days.

Fingers crossed.

6 Comments:

  • Keep us posted. Remember I'm in South Florida!

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 4:18 AM  

  • You're the whole reason I was planning on going to Florida... ;-)

    By Blogger KJ, at 4:23 AM  

  • Awwwwwwww...now I'm blushing.

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 11:38 PM  

  • If you go through Texas, pass through Austin. I think you'll like it a lot better than any other Texas city. The others aren't worth stopping in.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

  • Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind. We are planning on stopping in at Houston for a bit, though.

    By Blogger KJ, at 3:03 PM  

  • Road trips are nice and fun. to get away and enjoy the ride if you like to drive. i was planning on doing something in that nature in the future going across the U.S. but with a bycicle. haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home