[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, December 11, 2006

Pounding the pavement

I've taken up jogging. I try to do it every night, or every second night, at least. It's my compromise for being too lazy and not bothering to get up off my arse and go to the gym. Instead, now, I end up doing two laps past the local gym - the underlying irony to this does not escape me...

I'd like to say that I jog because of all the health benefits - but mostly, I'd say it's because of the perverted pleasure I get out of running past all the people in my dormitory as they come waddling the other way, carrying their bags of McDonalds. I can only hope that I engender both guilt and envy, which will, in turn, or as my logic would lead me to believe, then absolve me from the guilt I get from also eating McDonalds... but then, no one at the dorm needs to know about that.

[Insert evil laugh here]

1 Comments:

  • gasp!
    you're a secret-eater! i can just see you smuggling those fake grilled chicken burgers into the dorm!

    By Blogger Loz, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home