[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Thursday, April 05, 2007

2 years on,
2 years late,
2 years to go...

Today is my second anniversary of chronicling the happenings in the life of "An Aussie in Japan". I find it perfectly poignant that on this day, my second anniversary of my arrival in Japan to pursue postgraduate studies, that I am now where I've always felt that I should have been two years ago. But I'm here now... if somewhat fashionably late...

Car 2

3 Comments:

  • Of course you're late - you were rollin' in your 5.0 with your rag top down so your hair could blow. Girlies on standby waving just to say hi - did you stop? No, you just drove by. Kept on pursuing to the next stop, you busted a left and you were heading to the next block. The block was dead yo, so you continues to A1A Beachfront Avenue.

    You know the rest.

    By Blogger Loz, at 11:31 PM  

  • Congratulations! That's ... weird. My two-year anniversary was yesterday, too. Like you, I'm not where I thought I'd be, so if you're late, I've not yet even arrived.
    Good luck for your next two years.

    By Blogger GG, at 7:30 AM  

  • Watkinson was one of the most estimable women in New York, and a pattern to the circle http://www.facebook.com in which she moved...

    By Blogger alex, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home