[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hermit mode

Where have you been?

Well, you see, I have a secret! Well... not so much a secret as an explanation! Well... not so much an explanation as an excuse. I have my final round of exams next week that I have to pass in order to be admitted as a solicitor (lawyer) in Australia. Accordingly, I have entered Hermit mode... no social activities, no fun, nothing.

That explains nothing! Why the hell haven't you been posting?

It's a mixture of not having anything interesting to write, no time to write it, and simply not being in the mood.

Liar! I have it on good authority that you just went on an all-expenses paid trip to Thailand! Explain yourself!

Ok, ok, that's true, but it wasn't all that interesting.

Oh really!?! I heard that you got food poisoning, and were on your death bed.

Again, it is true that I did get food poisoning, but it wasn't really that interesting or blog-worthy... and I'd be interested to know where you got your inside information from.

Never you mind, fool! When do you plan to write something new?

In two weeks time, after the exams... and after I get psychiatric treatment for this predilection I seem to have in arguing with myself.

See that you do!

4 Comments:

  • Food poisoning eh? That is God's punishment for swanning off to Thailand.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:42 PM  

  • you shouldn't really trick people into reading your blog by saying it's about them.

    By Blogger Loz, at 10:36 PM  

  • Fun!

    By Blogger Brad, at 9:36 AM  

  • I'm going to copy and paste this for my blog. Except for the food poisoning part.

    Also, when are you going to invite me on one of your glamorous trips?

    By Blogger Scarlet Hip, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home