[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodbye

It's time to say goodbye, I think. I have neither the time nor the motivation to continue writing posts for this blog. 

I originally starting writing it as a way to chronicle what I was doing in Japan primarily for friends and family back in Australia, and I had fun doing it. Now, it seems like the only thing I have to report is that I'm busy. More to the point, it seems like the only thing that I'm willing to report is that I'm busy. The rest of it is something I'm not prepared to publish.

The blog served its purpose, and now it's time to move on. I'll be deleting it soon.

Thank you for reading, and goodbye.

Kallun




6 Comments:

  • Oh, it's a shame that you are shutting the blog down.
    I always would check it, now I suppose I will have to do work instead.

    Facebook... the killer of the common blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

  • nooooo! don't go!
    oh, all right. But only if you promise to write equally funny things on Facebook.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

  • you're such an a**e for deleting this. but then again, i've enjoyed reading. thanks for sharing. - NL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

  • This blog is classic. Please don't delete it so I can read it again in the future. There are really hilarious posts in it so it would be very sad if they are lost forever :(

    Greetings from Germany

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

  • Dear Blogger,

    Before you leave this site forever... I just wanted to inform you that I have discovered something online that might be of interest to you. It's suppose to generate income for you continuously month after month. I'm not going to beat around the bush here so i think I'm going to keep it very brief.

    All you need to do is become a member for $10 and recruit as many people as you can to join. For everyone who joins you, you get $1 every month. And everyone else who gets recruited by your recruits, will earn you $1 month after month. Can you imagine the power of this 6 months down the line?

    Please do drop by and check out our video to get a more detailed explanation.



    Sincerely,

    Amran Ismail

    PS: I don't think you should shut your blog down. I really enjoyed reading your entries

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 AM  

  • Well, if that last comment didn't persuade you then I don't know what will.

    I'll miss your writing.

    xxR (formerly The Orientalist)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home