[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Koarapper!








I'm going on a trip tomorrow for a few days, so I thought I'd just post something now as I won't be able to for a while. There is a new tv ad series in Japan for what I think is a insurance company (haven't bothered to take too much notice), but the best thing is that they've started using Koalas!! That was enough to make me wanna buy a lifetime-subscription to whatever it is they're selling.

The funky fella just above is koarapper - he's a happening Koala. Some interesting information that you may want to know about him is that some of his special tricks include rapping in Japanese, and being able to use a mobile phone with one hand!! His little sidekicks are Goro, Sentaro and Raitaro (left to right).




Some interesting characteristics that you may wish to know about each - (translation from website)

Goro - a gentle koala, but he's not that good a dancer. If you watch the tv ad carefully, you'll notice that his tempo is off by one beat...

Sentaro - the steadfast leader of the trio.

Raitaro - his dancing and singing in the chorus is flawless... his position is on the right, but is he secretly hoping to be the middle guy???

The most exciting part about the ad is that it shows that those big koala noses are in fact mobile phones!!! If only I'd have known, I wouldn't have bothered trying to smuggle my mobile phone into Wonderland every day... but what I wanna know is, how do they recharge their phones? Eucalyptus juice?



As you can clearly see, I'm easily amused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home