[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, June 03, 2005

Evil Rice Cooker

My Evil Rice Cooker is still unplugged, yet it's still working, and it's still freaking me out...

I'm going on a long-weekend(ish) holiday tomorrow. I'm meeting an Aussie friend at the airport (who is living in Korea), and we're going to go out to Yamanashi to visit our celebrity friend, Lisa. So I won't be posting anything for a couple of days - but I'm sure I'll have something to post when I get back.

8 Comments:

  • I guess the chick was impressed by the festival then? Or is this some other poor girl that you've conned with the words "I go to xxxx University"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

  • When I wrote the post, I wasn't talking about any girl in particular - it was more just a general sense. But the festival was fun.

    By Blogger KJ, at 7:23 PM  

  • miss ya already

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • ah .. international man of mystery on the move .. thus, the grounds of the university is safe from antics this weekend.

    just keep in mind: it's a myth that coffee helps a hangover.

    what has shown to work: an aspirin and two tall glasses of water before bed to guarantee no hangover.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

  • what?!? i made a compliment? that's not like me ... it wasn't suppose to come out that way ... it was suppose to be an emotionless observation.

    but glad the effect was positive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

  • If you haven't set a goal yet for June, maybe it should be exorcising your rice cooker...get a team ready...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • dont forget the pictures too!~!~!~!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • I just wanted to say something, cuz everyone else did.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home