[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Saturday, October 22, 2005

200 days wasted...

Well, alot has happened, but I don't really have anything to say. I do have an update, though - I was bored one day, and thumbing through a small magazine for foreigners, I found a column where people get to submit small stories about their time in Japan... and they get paid if their submission is accepted. I figured that this blog was nothing more but a collection of stories/experiences, and that I might as well submit one. I did, and its being published next month. The funny thing is that they have to translate it into Japanese as well for any Japanese readers, so it'll be interesting to see how someone else translates my turn of phrase.

The story comes from the April archives... and is called “Me and my 400 kg television”. Its a nothing story, but at least I'm getting paid for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home