[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Friday, November 11, 2005

I want a mistress...
or a sugar momma...

It's 3:30am and I've just finished my writing up my contribution to a group assignment for this useless class I'm taking at university. In the process of procrastinating (it could've been completed in 30 minutes, but I successfully managed to drag it out into a 5 hour event), I skimmed through the magazine that my article is supposed to be published in sometime this year, just to see if its there yet (weekly publication). It's not, but as I was looking through it, I did come across some pretty funny personal 'friendship' ads.

I've got no problem with personal classifications per se, but some of them do make for interesting reading sometimes. For example:

Attached guy wants a mistress and race does not matter. Ladies step out of your regular life and get all the TLC that you can't get at home.

Classy. I like that he's upfront about the fact that its an affair, too. No messing around.

Have you ever felt like Cinderella? Can you fit into a clear platform shoe 23cm or American size 6? This Prince wants a Princess, now tell what thy seek of me.

No. No, I can't say that I have ever felt like Cinderella. There was that one time I had that slim-fitting blue dress on, a tiara in my hair, and I was riding a former-pumpkin to a ball, but other than that, I've never felt like Cinderella. A girl can dream, though.

Hello, I'm a foreign student of Photography. I want to take a picture of Japanese Ladys.

Stroke of genius, this guy. I want to submit a modified version of this personal ad - I'd write "Hello, I'm a foreign student training to be a nude masseuse. I want to practice massaging naked Japanese Ladys."

Hot blooded latino guy wants a generous sugar momma for romance. Find out if its true what they say about how good latins are.

You don't even wanna know what this guys email address is. You've gotta admire a guy who knows what he wants, though, and then sets out to get... or at least, sets out to get a generous woman who'll get it for him... Again, another genius.

Time to sleep. I've had too much fun for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home