[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Bachelor Pad Discoveries - Part 1

Two months down, and I'm finally settled into my new bachelor pad. Since I first moved in, I have made a number of discoveries - including those of the unpleasant, olfactory variety.

I have discovered this - given the distinct topography of my suburb and the particular aerodynamic qualities of my neighbourhood, when I open both the door in my bedroom (that leads onto the veranda) and the window in my living room, I can create a wind-tunnel - the ferocity of which can be tempered in part by my repositioning of the sliding door that separates the two rooms.

This God-like power to summon a veritable tornado in my apartment is especially handy now that it's summer in Japan. The downside, of course, is that it is entirely possible that any posters I put up on my walls of naughty girls in naughty positions wearing naughty, naughty negligé (if any) could get sucked out the window, never to be seen again...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • To an Aussie in Japan from an Aussie in Australia, Thanks for the laugh

    Congrats on the move to Japan, you sir are living the dream my friend ninjas are Awesome

    By Blogger Martinez, at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home