[Chief Prosecutor] Mr. Luis Moreno-Ocampo
Please visit my site

An Aussie in Japan

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I know, I know...

I know - I haven't updated this blog in ages, and it doesn't look like I will until next week at the earliest. In the mean time, I have finally managed to obtain photographic evidence of the Curious Cuff Links that I posted about O so many moons ago (early September). I was accused of fabricating the story - not so!

I hereby submit the following as Exhibit A.


In order to take the photo, I had to fool the sales assistant into thinking that I was actually keen on buying it on behalf of a friend who, for whatever reason, couldn't make it to the shop and would not buy it without seeing it for himself/herself. He reluctantly obliged. Fool.

In case you're wondering, they cost about AU$100... and no, I didn't buy any.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home